Re: control panel measurments

Hi Luke,

See:

http://www.themeterguy-dot-com/advertising/Kill%20A%20Watt/killawatt.htm

I have killed them in Tesla coil use, but they are pretty tough in
general.  They work very well!!

Be aware that all the internal circuits are live AC and you should not hook
into them without being very careful!!  They may be like 5 volt logic stuff
but they are still 180V above ground!!

Cheers,

         Terry