Re: What medicinal equipment uses HV caps?

Original poster: David Sharpe <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Hi Kreso

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>
 >
 > All say x-ray? i contacted Siemens x-ray service i Croatia and they say that
 > there is no cap in x-ray only a potted cascade ( shimatsu the second and
 > last x-ray service in Croatia also said this )! All sellers of maxwells say
 > it is from medicinal equipment and that what equipment i ask you?

Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy machines for treatment of kidney stones
(which I have had my share, and don't wish on my worst enemy!)  You sit
in a tub of water and a capacitive pulse discharge in water produces very
powerful ultrasonic waves to crack/pulverize stones in kidney(s) without
use of surgery.  I believe HV caps are also used in MRI / CAT scanners,
as well as Heart Defribrillators.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA