Determining primary

Original poster: Bob81818-at-aol-dot-com

Hi list,
        Simple question, but I'm still kinda new to the calculations. Could
someone tell me either the size and number of turns needed for my small
coil's primary, or the equations needed to find it? I've been poking around
the internet all morning and cant really get it right. I already have a
primary on it, its the one from the "BTC3" instructions from
<www.amazing1.htm>www.amazing1-dot-com if anyone is familiar with that. I
changed a few things around while building, hoping the primary will still
resonate with the secondary, but sense I'm not really getting much output
(barely 1" and maybe 7" to ground rod and no drastic change if I move the
tap point a full turn or so) so I thought my primary may be in need of
rebuilding (copper tubing most likely)

My coil has:
-9/30 NST (60cycle)
-11.1 nf MMC
-two copper electrodes, no fan, set about 1/4 inch apart
-3.5" sec. wound 10.5" high with 26 gauge wire
-3" ducting and I think 10" overall diameter topload, if that sounds right

Thanks for your time, I'm sure you all will be a big help as you've been
before.
        Dan E