Re: PFC questions

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

With a similar smaller setup, I got a similar significant resonant rise in
voltage (194 increased to 280 V from 250V supply) with 74 uF PFC caps across
the pig in a museum coil.  Sadly it did not seem to give any longer sparks
under load nor reduced power (VA) input, so I left them out.

Peter (Tesla Downunder)
http://tesladownunder.iinet-dot-net.au/

 > Original poster: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com
 > Hello coilers,

snippola