Re: Just about

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

>  >Capacitor(not yet acquired): Data required. (This is where you come!)
>
>Using a static gap, I would recommend a .016uF cap.  If you have a
>12kV-rated NST, your cap should have a voltage rating of at least 1.414
>x 12kV, or 17kV.  Ten 0.15uF/2kV polypropylene film caps in series will
>give you a .015uF/20kV MMC cap.  See www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc.  I don't
>know if they ship internationally, but this is the kind of cap you need.

We do ship internationally and do have about 36 caps in stock.  If you want
some caps, send an email to info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org with your desired
shipping method(s), destination, and number of caps for a quote on
shipping.  I guess international shipping rates are pretty reasonable. :)

Corporate finances are quite tight right now, but we should have an order
in to CD in the next couple weeks.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group