Re: First Italian teslathon, PICS available! :-)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq-at-uol-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Mudford, Chris" <chris.mudford-at-agresearch.co.nz>

 > In the background of a couple of the photos there is a Van de Graaff
 > generator.  Can you please put me in touch with someone who knows about
 > it.  I have just got one which was built in the 60's and I want to find
 > out about the rings around the support.

Maybe an attempt to make corona rings, or just reinforcements for the
rectangular belt enclosure. But rectangular they probably
produce a lot of corona at the corners.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz