Re: Photographing your coil

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

FWIW - Among other things, I'm highly skilled in photography and have
posted some photo tips on my web for all to consider:
www.tesla-coil-dot-com/teslatips-dot-com
Using a digital camera to shoot a discharge is an area that I'm deficient
but will do that experiment soon.  I don't really expect to get good
results though as most digital lenses are total cr%p, good lenses and large
negatives are keys to great photography.