Re: Hmmmm...(was CDE 942c20p15k Group buy)

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

Ack! I didn;t think of that! I saw an enormous tesla coil prototype with a
safety gap across the caps, which is what gave me that idea. Yeah, I will
put a big resistor there :) In regards to Kreso, well I guess if you are
into that sort of destructive testing, the amount of overrating of your
equipment signified by the concept of 25 capacitor strings probably is
sensible ;)

thanks muchly,
Arpit