Re: No Free Energy was Re: SSTC design procedure

If you have a computer or TV set the CRT is usually powered by a RF
transformer commonly called a "flyback".  This is one practical example of a
Tesla coils use.

Early spark gap radio transmitters employed both induction and sometimes
Tesla coils to power their high frequency "tank" LC oscillator circuits.

The very "heart" of a Tesla coil is the tuned LC circuit.  This circuit
exists in all radio transmitters, receiver, pagers, cell phones, tv
transmitters & receivers.

Tesla transformers, commonly called resonance transformers, also formed the
HV driver section of some of the first 1 million Volt X-ray tubes developed
by General Electric and pioneered by David Sloan.  They were the first
cancer radiation treatment systems used at UCLA Medical Center and other
locations.

Modern automobile capacitor discharge ignition systems also work on the
principle of charging a capacitor and then discharging it into a step-up
transformer.  Very similar to a small TC but with an iron core in many
cases.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.