Re: Wiring suggestions

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

yep; 8 gauge sounds good. Why not go and put in a 50 amp socket with 6
gague wire to give room for future expansion? ANd for welders. ANd yep, any
electricians supply place will help you.
  If you are only talkking about from socket to coil, then youll get away
with 14 gague if you do intermittant runs. 10 gague would be safer though.