SSTC for sale!

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Well IGBT-s are expensive and i want to make a ISSTC, im gonna get rid of
some good stuff i own.

Before i put it on ebay im ready to give it alittle cheaper here:

So im selling my small SSTC running on arround 200 W.

You will get

Completly working "plug and play" SSTC

Whic includes

1. Secondary
2. Driver electronics
3. Mosfet with fan heatsink
4. Staccato or interupter
5. Isolation transformer
6. Transfromer for logic PSU

All is ASSEMBLED and ready to work. It-s tested and works perfectly. It is
mounted on plexiglass frame.

I could remowe isolation transformer for smaller price and shipping ( but it
does not weight much anyway). But then you need to provide main primary
voltage.

Contact me off list in intrested. kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr

To see a pic of operation go to my web site here  -
http://free-kc.htnet.hr/Kreso-Bukvic/Elektronicki%20Teslin%20transformator%2
03.htm

If you want to see whole assembled circuit email me.

Best Regards

Kreso Bukvic