RE: Tesla Coil RF interference

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Extremely High humidity all the time, lots of rain in the spring and fall.
Afternoon thunder storms in the summer.  Winter is the only time the
humidity is low and it is low only if it is cold.  It did not get cold this
winter or last winter lots of rain high humidity this winter.  Humidity is
so high in the summer I stay in the house.  Walk outside 100 ft to the mail
box and back in the house again I am so wet from the high humidity it looks
like someone sprayed me with the garden hose.   Don't ever move here unless
your like rain, mold, mildew.

Gary Weaver