Re: can so please double check my math for me

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

WinTesla sez  860 feet of wire...

why so tall compared to the hieght???  ( 58X3)   thats a almost 19:1
ratio    for 3" dia it should be around 5:1   ( 15" tall)
do you have access to smaller Dia wire??   like  22 or 24 Ga.??

Scot D