Transzorbs in IGBT circuits

Original poster: Mr Gregory Peters <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Hello all,

Currently constructing and collecting parts for a DRSSTC using "warp" speed
900v IGBTS, and will have ca. 600v input from rectified 415v two phase
(240v per phase).

Looking for some guidelines on what kind of transzorbs I should use. I
assume I want the bidirectional devices right? And maybe about 750-800v
rating? Do these things come in different speeds? What speed should I use?
Any advice on wattage ratings would also be most useful.

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,
University of Queensland, Australia