RE: Schmitt trigger for feedback SSTCs

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Greg,

Hmmm, seems there might be 2 problems with using a 555 as a schmitt
trigger.  1, the input impedance might be too low (if you want to feed an
antenna into it or similar) and 2, might be too slow (not sure what the
propogation delays would be on that circuit).  But the best way to find out
is to build it!  I do like the idea of eliminating the 5V supply ;-)

Steve