Re: McMaster-Carr 12" aluminum duct for toroid question

Original poster: "Bunny Killer" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey David...

there is also one more choice...  I have seen it up to 12" in dia. and I
IRC it is a bit pricey  BUT...   its expandable in the diameter and it is
plastic with a mostly smooth surface...   I believe the stuff can expand
dia. wise up to an additional 25%   soo  if you get the 8" stuff and expand
it to 12" there ya go   but ( i found my McMC old catalog) as I said   its
pricey 9 -  18$ a foot...  20 foot length OUCH !!   a couple of layers of
aluminum tape and it should be smoother than the aluminum flex vent tubes
and durable!!

McMaster Cat #101

8"  #5257K64 9.58 per foot 20 foot length

10" #5257K66 14.18 p/ft 20' length

12" #5257K72  17.15 p/ft 20 foot length.

:)    thats all you need now   another choice  :)

Scot D