Re: seeking tcba news letter

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Colin Heath,

Check out an index that I edited for the TCBA News at
http://home1.gte-dot-net/res07cmo/hv/tcba/tcba.htm
The index is freely downloadable. An index search on 'Freau' provides
the following, 15-4 13  TESLA COIL, THE DC DISRUPTIVE PULSED COMPOUND
STORAGE, J. FREAU. That is volume 15 issue 4 page 13 of the TCBA News
for the article you want. Back issues of the TCBA News itself are
available from the author Harry Goldman.

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA USA