Re: 11E Magnifier

Original poster: Sparktron01-at-comcast-dot-net

Hi John

No I had had experiences with TC's back to when I was in the 8th / 9th
grade in the '60s.  The electrostatic charging I had noticed back then to
early 70's; how was an ostenably AC/RF system producing electrostatic
(HVDC) charges?
Didn't know back then, we've helped quantify recently; do know that when I
ran my SGTC when I was living at home, dust accumulation on furniture in my
bedroom would markedly increase.

Also concerning shocks, I had one "whack" when a loose wire from resonator
hit my metallic frame glasses!  How about a "love tap" from a ball peen
hammer between the eyes!!!  :^?  That "situation" was caught on one of
Richards tapes...

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA

 > Original poster: "john cooper"
 >
 > This article is a sort of follow up piece to a previous article Richard
 > published in the Electric Spacecraft Journal (Aug. 1993, issue #9) titled
 > 'Tesla Coils and Electrostatics' and it involved a series of experiments
 > involving electrostatic phenomenon associated with Tesla coils. The Vol.
 > 16 #2 article is the study of actual collection of electrostatic energy
 > from running Tesla systems. As seen on one of his older tapes, Dave Sharpe
 > gets repeatedly shocked from a coil that had been running but turned off
 > for a few minutes. Enough to be uncomfortable, and it would charge up
 > again, and again. He must have been nailed 8 or 10 times in a very short
 > segment on the tape. That may have been one of the events that piqued his
 > interest.
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 > John F. Cooper
 > Irvine, CA
 > www.Tesla-Coil-dot-com
 > www.FrankensteinsLab-dot-com

 > From: "Tesla list"
 > Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:05:35 -0600
 >
 > >Original poster: "Day, Michael"
 > >
 > >Greetings all,
 > >
 > >Has anyone read Hull's article, "TESLA COILS AND ELECTROSTATICS," by
Richard