Re: Fear factor tesla coil episode

Original poster: "CoryC" <coryrc-at-gmail-dot-com>

Ok for those of you not reading the past three emails I have sent,
lol, please do, also I would ask that this server just stays for us
tesla folk so if you could please dont post it anywhere but the
confines of this list or close friends for trading tesla related stuff

:P,
Cory C