Re: lightning rod ground

Original poster: "Patrick Herd" <zl2uph-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Shu
I assume you mean would grounding the secondary of a tesla coil to a
lightning ground. If so then it shouldn't be a problem so long as A: the
earth system doesn't protect telecommunications equipment and the like. B:
you don't connect it during a lightning storm, you may set an unintentional
streamer length record :)

Hope this helps
Pat