RE: fear factor tesla coil episode II

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

3k/sec is about what I  got, but it finished.
However, when I tried to play it, I got one
of those annoying "class not registered" errs.
TMpgEnc seems to recognize it, so I'll be
attempting to re-encode it to standard Mpeg-1
for those who get similar problems.

What I'm seeing in the preview window is quite
impressive, including the extra-large Jacobs
ladders.