RE: Sending Fear Factor EPi

Original poster: "Paul Kidwell" <tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>

My download of the file failed after about 24%.

I don't think we should all swamp Mr. Marcum with email requests. Did
anybody get a good download of the file? If so, could *they* setup a
.torrent for it? (after all, this is *exactly* the type of distribution
problem that .torrent was designed to solve)

Paul