Re: Fear factor tesla coil episode

Original poster: "ho \[shu\] huang" <shuhuang-at-singnet-dot-com.sg>

thanks for the offer. I'm uploading the file to your server as I type.

I'm sorry if some people haven't been able to get the file. I want as many
ppl to have access to the file as quickly as possible. It took me 2 days to
download 250mb, and the suspense was bugging me (uh..well sort of).
Yousendit-dot-com certainly isn't the most efficient way to distribute files,
but it's the best I can do.

Anyway, I've uploaded the file twice to yousendit-dot-com. Each link should be
good for 25 downloads.

http://s5.yousendit-dot-com/d.aspx?id=EB57D003539D0A4595FB944A8567E6D4

and

http://s5.yousendit-dot-com/d.aspx?id=496397D999F967013D979405A0F14BE8

and from my previous post (this still appears to work),

http://s5.yousendit-dot-com/d.aspx?id=CE1EADCDB8DF3679ECC6C038A21A8E12

Shu