Re: "NEW" idea ?? on primary tapping...

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Scot,

Scott Coppersmith uses this method on his twins and the Gemini Twins he
built for us.  The problem with it is that you are more or less limited to
whole turn tuning points.  This is fine for some coils, but many others
seem to have a very narrow tune window.

Mark Broker
Cheif Engineer, The Geek Group