Re: History

Original poster: "Ed Phillips" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"All:  Here's a link to a photo that's been on my web for years but if
you
haven't viewed it yet, well, there's not much of an excuse.  Note
Tesla's
right ear and the 'dwarfish' nature of Dr. Steinmetz.  Strangely
weird.......

http://www.frankensteinslab-dot-com/images/teslaphoto.jpg

Cheers,

John F. Cooper
Irvine, CA
www.Tesla-Coil-dot-com
www.FrankensteinsLab-dot-com"

	What's so weird?  Steinmetz was deformed (physically, not mentally) and
"Tesla's ear" appears to be just a trick of the shadows.  What's weird
to me is the look on the guys faces - not at all happy!  I've seen this
picture before along with speculation that it was a fake.  Anybody know
more?

Ed