Spun aluminum toroids available

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

Hello,

I have 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids of high quality available.  These
are perfect for small spark gap, solid-state, or tube coils, or for use
under the main toroid as a corona ring.  They are also useful for
certain marx generator type applications.  Sparks drift and move
around wonderfully on a smooth toroid.  Preferred by professional
and amateur coilers world-wide.  Excellent for a winter project.

   $42 each toroid
   $74 for two toroids
   $103 for three toroids

I pay the shipping within the USA, so these are the total prices.

Payment by PayPal, MO, or check.  I use the same e-mail address
for PayPal   <  FutureT-at-aol-dot-com   >

I also have larger sizes of spun toroids available.

    http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk, NJ   07662