Re: History

Tesla's interest in a VDGRF was to use the DC high potentials to accelerate
small metal particles to extremely high velocities as a potential weapon.

I have the article in my files in WI but don't have access to it in AZ.  If
you need it Ed I will forward a copy when I return in mid-May 05.

Also, in fairness to Tesla "flash-in-the-pan" concept, one must recall that
Tesla produced dozens and perhaps hundreds of patents for Edison's
generators and DC distribution system.  Tesla's contract while working many
years for Edison allowed Edison to take all the credit and secure many
patents in his name and his company name while Tesla worked for him.

While Tesla was not an astute business man, he certainly was a prolific
inventor and should never be considered "a flash in the pan".

Dr. Resonance