Dryer duct toroid?

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi, Iv heard of making a toroid with that flexable plastic dryer exhaust
duct, about 4" across, has a metal 'spring' that keeps it from collapseing.
Now, Iv found some duct laying around my house (Not even attached to a
dryer, bonus at not having to disassemble the house!) but it kinda shrinks
into a little stack, and when I make a loop out of it, its like 3" inside
diamiter... so im kinda wondering, what do I do to make it rigid in the
large toroid shape? are there any websites detailing making one?