Re: he hath no identity!

Original poster: FIFTYGUY-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 10/16/04 7:37:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

 > Since the manufacturer has obviously hit on the idea that
 >  it's no longer "cool" to answer their e-mail or faxes,

<snip>

 >  Superior Electric Company

     I actually had pretty good luck calling up Superior on the phone. The
nice tech lady there was very helpful and understanding - she said she answers
questions about surplus and Ebay variacs all the time. They have made quite a
few custom items over the years.

-Phil LaBudde