Re: shaft fasteners for RSG?

Original poster: "Bunny Killer" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey David...

check with MSC industrial supply or Grainger  for shaft couplings    ( used
to join 2 shafts say from a motor to a pump)
they are normally standard shaft size inside diameters and have set screw
securing...  by using half of one and the disc, you have a wonderful set up
for rotory disc gap....

if all else fails    email me and I can probably turn one down on the lathe....

Scot D