Re: Fear factor, was No frequency Splitting with a parallel primary

Original poster: "Lukos" <coryrc-at-gmail-dot-com>

Did they call it a tesla coil? Most of the time when I see one on tv
they are just part of the set. I missed the fear factor epi any one
know of a re-run date or mpeg I can grab.

btw, has anyone here ever used a mot for something constructive

Happy Coiling,
Cory C