Re: RE [Fwd: Marc Metlicka, a message from his family]

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter" <tesla_39560-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "Luc Benard" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>
 >
 > Hi all,
 >
 > I follow the list at distance presently, not because
 > of a lack of interest
 > but because I couldn't make any serious HV work
 > presently.
 >
 > I had many interesting onlist and offlist talk with
 > Marc couple years ago,
 > and I can't resiste to Honor his memory and to offer
 > my condolence to his
 > family and friends.
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 > Luc Benard

Well said Luc,

I feel the need to chime in as well. I never met Marc
in person, but we corresponded both on and off list
frequently over the years. I found Marc a very
cheerful, personable pen-pal, and a very clever and
inventive coiler. I found some of our exchanges so
interesting that I actually incorporated the text of
some of our e-mails into my web pages for
instructional purposes. His "party cup cap" for
instance, was a real hoot. When I saw his pictures and
description of it, my very first thought was "how
clever--why didn't I think of that!?" Marc's hardware
ideas were like that--simple and practical--the kind
of thing I wish I'd thought of. Well done Marc. Nice
knowing you.

=====
Gregory R. Hunter

http:\\hot-streamer-dot-com/greg