RE: Secondary winding direction

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

When I posted that a scope is the only means of measuring the operating
frequency, I was actually speaking more literally than was necessary.
What I was trying to say is that when a coil is OPERATING, i.e. throwing
sparks, a counter may not be used to count a signal picked up.  But of
course, when measuring the output of a generator, nothing could be more
accurate!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA