Re: Anti-spam in place on pupman.com

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson" <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,

Of course those who this affects will probably not be able to see it, but
I'll write anyway.

AOL has a number of anti-spam measures in place.  These measures have the
side effect of blocking mailing lists as well.  Last night I applied to
get on their white list, a list of permitted domains that they allow to
mail to their members.  It remains to be seen whether or not they actually
approve my request.

Until they do approve, I can't even send personal email to the subscribers
who ask what's going on.

There is always yahoo or gmail too.

Chip