Re: If correct, this will change everything!!

Original poster: "Steve Ward" <steve.ward-at-gmail-dot-com>

Hi again,

I hope im wrong, but it seems like ive found something about your
simulation that makes it look exceptionally *good*.  You gave the tank
capacitor an initial charge, and that seems to have made all the
difference.  Im not sure why because it was only set to 10, which i
assume may mean 10v, but maybe 10kv?  Anyway, resetting the IC
(initial charge) to 0 made things look just normal.  60kv on the
topload, a bit over 1kv on the tank cap, and not even 20A in the
primary (... huh??).  Anyway, just looks like a mismatched setup :-(.

Maybe *I* missed something???  But now you have me thinking of something new...

Steve