Re: Incorrect... But... "current" OLTC?

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq-at-uol-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com>

 > I think this idea was mentioned before in the old OLTC days...

Induction coils. They can be designed as Tesla coils too, with
complete energy transfer in a specified number of cycles,
generalizations to higher orders, as magnifiers, etc.
The main construction problem is how to remove the charging
source with good enough insulation, as you say.
See this paper (ISCAS 2002, Scottsdale, USA):
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/papers/2389.pdf

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz