Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Jack:   Lead sheet flashing is available from large building and plumbing
supply. I get oil from the fead store in 1 gallon. You can buy transformer
oil from shell oil. Watch the shipping charges. Mineral oil is cheeper here.
       Robert   H