RE: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: "Daniel A. Kline" <daniel_kline-at-med.unc.edu>

I got all the lead I could ever use just for the asking at a discount
tire place that installed nothing but recaps. Serious discount ;)  Used
tire-weights were all over the place, in barrels, etc. They didn't want
them.
Dan K.