he hath no identity!

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Hey, it's me again... I recently acquired a huge variac at
a decent price (finally), but I can't get any specs on it.

Since the manufacturer has obviously hit on the idea that
it's no longer "cool" to answer their e-mail or faxes, I
was hoping that some knowledgeable person on this list
might know something.

The nameplate bears little information.  Aside from the name
of the manufacturer, only a "type" value is filled in... the
rest is blank...

Superior Electric Company
Powerstat Variable Autotransformer
Type: S345P