From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 6:37 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: WANTED - AC 0-50amp AMP Meters, qty 2

Hi All,

I'm looking for a source for two 0 to 50 amp AC AMP meters.  They can be
new, or used, from a store or from a list member, as long as they are in
good condition.  If you have a couple to sell me, please contact me off
list.  The two, preferably, want to look the same but dont need to be
identical.

Gerry R.