Cu Spheres Arrive

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

Hello All:

The spheres have arrived!  The Spheres have arrived!  I remember the time
when I ran through the house announcing, 'the spiders have arrived, the
spiders have arrived'.  They were floating about, little ones on a bed of
web, floating about the INSIDE OF MY 'OLD HOUSE', I've moved since then
(9-09-2001).  We are close to Halloween, aren't we?  True story though.

This Halloween I've finally decided to unpack my huge bookcase and move it
away from my front windows (by my front door) and I'm going to place my 1/2
wave coil there.  Now here's the good part, rather than candy I'm going to
give the trick-or-treaters' remote control spiders!  New, in blister packs,
they'll never forget me, for the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, this is just an announcement that the bulk buy of cu spheres has
concluded with several very large boxes delivered and that several fairly
serious coilers have already received theirs.  So far, so good, no
insurance claims needed.

For those that placed orders for small quantities ( 2, 3, 4, or 5 pieces),
I'll be emailing you next week, but please contact me if I haven't emailed
you yet,,,,,

Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gymble in the wabe all mimsy
were the boregoves and the monraths outrabe.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son............

Cheers,

John F. Cooper
Irvine, CA
www.Tesla-Coil-dot-com