Re: RE [Fwd: Marc Metlicka, a message from his family]

Original poster: "Luc Benard" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi all,

I follow the list at distance presently, not because of a lack of interest
but because I couldn't make any serious HV work presently.

I had many interesting onlist and offlist talk with Marc couple years ago,
and I can't resiste to Honor his memory and to offer my condolence to his
family and friends.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

PS Hi to all my old friends here.