Florida Teslathon - Postponed

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

To all,

Due to hurricane Francis, we are going to postpone the Florida Teslathon.

Due to many schedule conflicts for earlier dates, the new date we are
proposing will be in April 2005 (Good Friday weekend).  This will allow us
to have a 3 day weekend to base the teslathon around.  We will be posting
more information as soon as we can.

To those who have made hotel reservations, please make sure that you cancel
them.

If you have any questions, please contact me at:

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage
(813) 784-8165

Email:   DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net
Webpages:  http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm
                    http://www.DMsHV-dot-com