Cheesehead strike distance

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Steve Ward's coil hit the 12 foot 11 inch mark at Cheesehead.  I caught it
on film.  Dave Huffman's video also caught the strike, but didn't catch the
termination point.  The ground fixture was 132" away from the coil, with
it's elbow at a further 23".  The strike hit the elbow.  I was guessing
that he was close to 15' that night.  Wasn't too far off. Good job Steve!

David E Weiss