Re: First Spark

OK, here's my chance.  I've always been wanting to quote a famous early
American president.  I think either John Quincy Adams or John Adams.

"It is a poor darn soul that can only think of one way to spell a word".

My sentiments exactly.  Besides, dont engineers have a poetic license to
misspell? :o))

Gerry R.