Re: Capacitors

 > Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com>
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > Geeks are at 9-11 weeks lead time.
 >
 > Dr. Resonance is at 10 days.
 >
 > www.rell-dot-com is usually 3 weeks with a big minimum purchase.
 >
 > You could get caps from DigiKey Thursday morning too, but the price would
 > be super high compared to the others...
 >
 > http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm
 >
 > Hahahahahhaa!!  Remember when we had to roll our own caps and submerse
them
 > in oil ;-)))  Looks like Dr. Resonance is the "Cap King" these days
 > ;-))  It is stunning how many MMC caps we have all sold...  It's like tens
 > of thousands...

Ahem.. what about glass plate caps?

Yeah, and we had to smelt the aluminum from bauxite ore, too...Ah, these
young whippersnappers with their new-fangled vacuum tubes (what's an IGBT
anyway?), when perfectly good spark gaps are available.

Truly amazing what technology hath wrought in the TC world in the last 10
years.