Re: The goo inside of IGBT modules.

Oh!!!

Then I guess just "I" have the PowerEx CM600hA-24H IGBTs now ;-)))

See how that works :o)))

Give me a holler if anyone needs any...  Bust not for "spare" stuff, but to
go "directly" for spark use ;-))  But I think E-bay has a few too....

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7287&item=3839771676

Cheers,

         Terry