Re: The goo inside of IGBT modules.

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Steve,

You could use those Peltier junctions to drop the temprature on the sinks
below ambient temp.  The only problem I see is that you would need even
bigger heat sinks.  You can get some pretty good drops in temprature with
them, I had one that could drop 120 degrees, and was supposedly used to cool
the seeker head for the Sidewinder missile.  That thing could make almost
instant ice cubes.

David E Weiss