Anyone tried these caps for an MMC capacitor?

Original poster: "Tesla" <tesla-at-tezla-dot-com>

Hi all.

I'm on the way to build three new coils. It's been a long absent for me
from this list.
House renovations and other stuff has come in my way suspending me from this
my favourite hobby.

I have a hard time finding the MMC caps found in the good/bad MMC list. The
question
is if any of these two are a good choice for an MMC cap.

Numer one:

Manufacturer : SCR
Type : MKP axial cap
Rating : 1200VDC/600VAC at 0.150uF or higher uF rating

Number two:

Manufacturer : Evox/RIFA PHE 450
Type : Metallized Polyprop cap radial
Rating : 2000VDC/700VAC at 0.150uF or higher uF rating

Now i know that metallized caps are not preferred but if i overrate the cap
by using
more caps in a string i figured they would take the punch. They are quite
cheap so
it's a good bargain for an MMC cap.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!