Re: Toob vs. Tube

Original poster: "Ed Phillips" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Yes Ed , I have transformers ,  sockets , glass, and fans for two of
the
4-1000's ( I have three tubes ) and for the 304TL's, xformer's , they
are easier to mount as they don't need to be air feed from the bottom
like the 4-1000a.

Rich"

	Good.  Some of the guys fail to realize the importance of having
filament transformers available for some of these big tubes.  I'd think
the 304TL's would be ideal because of their ruggedness.

Ed